• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Associates ODI draft

Teuton

International Captain
(just gonna note this draft is going to be trickier than I thought due to that spell in the 2000s when a number of associates lost ODI status post-world-cup. Definitely gonna be some guys picked based on reputation and first class stats rather than just ODI/List A abilities.)
Which countries did this affect?
I hadn't noticed any players with less odis than I would have guessed. If anything countries like Scotland and Netherlands played more than I thought

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which countries did this affect?
I hadn't noticed any players with less odis than I would have guessed. If anything countries like Scotland and Netherlands played more than I thought
Namibia in particular. I think Kenya and maybe Bermuda as well.