• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Associates ODI draft

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll select Brian Hardie. It was inevitable. He played for Scotland pre-ODI times, but a long career in County Cricket.

HeathDavisSpeed

This is a bit sad. I was hoping to discover more about players from the dim & distant past rather than more recent times, but nevertheless, there's still tons of quality out there.

I'll take Matt Machan. A poor man's Brian Hardie, perhaps. And from a slightly less ***xxy county.

HeathDavisSpeed

1. Anshy Rath (7)
3. Craig Williams (8)
4. Ryan ten Doeschate (5)
5. Matt Machan (9)
6. Ashish Bagai (+)
7. JJ Smit (2)
8. Jan Frylinck (3)
9. Peter Rawson (1)
10. Chad Soper (4)

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I'll have a look in the next half hour or so.

If @Pothas is still around and is about to head off feel free to pick in the meantime

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
1. William Porterfield
2. Collins Obuya
3. Andrew Balbirnie
4. Andy Flower
6. Thomas Odoyo
7. Gulbadin Naib
8. George Dockrell
9. Josh Davey
10. Tim Murtagh

Teuton

International Captain
I presume with players like this, only their ODIs for the Associate count. In which case, it's a pretty small pool for some of these guys!
Only needs 1 odi to be eligible. But pothas will get 'all' of Geraint. I think if he wasn't a keeper he would have gone much earlier