• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arrogant English

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scallywag said:
No jono I dont but I do hate the way posters here put **** on players like Gilly without any knowlege of what was said or Ponting when he quite rightly said that the Mumbia pitch was a disgrace.
After the game.

Scallywag

Banned
superkingdave said:
I missed that one, what happened?
I'm only to happy to tell you, I told marc that the mo picture really suited him and he asked me why, and I told him that every time mo answered the phone and Bart was on the other end it reminded me of marc.

It may take a while to get it, I dont think marc will ever get it though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scallywag said:
This is the sort of thing I'm talking about.
Reverse the positions. Say McCullum was keeper, was known for walking, and was abusing (or whatever Gilly did) an Aussie batsman, say Hayden, for not walking. Would you defend McCullum like you've done with Gilly?

If yes, than good on ya. If no, than your bias does exist.

Scallywag

Banned
Jono said:
Reverse the positions. Say McCullum was keeper, was known for walking, and was abusing (or whatever Gilly did) an Aussie batsman, say Hayden, for not walking. Would you defend McCullum like you've done with Gilly?

What happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. they are grown men for gods sake if they cant take a bit of verbal then they should play netball or something.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scallywag said:
I'm only to happy to tell you, I told marc that the mo picture really suited him and he asked me why, and I told him that every time mo answered the phone and Bart was on the other end it reminded me of marc.

It may take a while to get it, I dont think marc will ever get it though.
It wasn't even the slightest bit funny - and also doesn't make sense.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scallywag said:
Yeah just like we were going to get beaten 4-0 in India, wake up and smell the roses english.
Why don't you respond to the original comment from Mr. Casson? Judging by that, it appears you're quite the hypocrite too.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:
What happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. they are grown men for gods sake if they cant take a bit of verbal then they should play netball or something.
The problem is not so much the verbals as the double standards.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono said:

I'd be happy to stick up for McCullum now, having seen what a sporting Cricketer he is.

tooextracool

International Coach
Scallywag said:
No jono I dont but I do hate the way posters here put **** on players like Gilly without any knowlege of what was said or Ponting when he quite rightly said that the Mumbia pitch was a disgrace.

Langer is no different to any other player except he plays for a very successful team and posters here thinks thats a green light for them to put **** on him.

So why does everyone get upset when I say things about players from other countries, call Australians hypocrites if you like but when all is said and done I done nothing that been done to the Aussies.

Do you think its OK to bag Aussie players and then complain when I bag other players. I know Aussies are in the spotlight because they are the best team at the moment but its no excuse to treat them like they dont deserve to be there. There are a lot of talented cricketers in Australias team and they deserve a bit more respect for the quality of cricket they have delivered.

Warne is a good example, he has been victimised and dragged through the mud by supporters of every country and falsely accused of everything except murder and thats fine by all but say murali's a chucker and the whole of Australia is branded as arrogant and murali haters.

So yeah while I keep reading how bad the Australian p[layers are expect to see the same for other players.
and how brilliant pontings captaincy is when in 2 of the last 3 games hes played in hes been distinct rubbish......

Scallywag

Banned
tooextracool said:
and how brilliant pontings captaincy is when in 2 of the last 3 games hes played in hes been distinct rubbish......
I suppose you could look at it like that when you keep losing to him but he holds the BG cup and leads the series against NZ unlike the great Ganguly who lost the BG cup and is looking down the barrel with SA.

So if I were you mate I would be more worried about India's slide down the rankings instead of how Ponting is cementing Australias position at the top, but then again you might be a bit to embarassed to go there.

tooextracool

International Coach
Scallywag said:
I suppose you could look at it like that when you keep losing to him but he holds the BG cup and leads the series against NZ unlike the great Ganguly who lost the BG cup and is looking down the barrel with SA.

So if I were you mate I would be more worried about India's slide down the rankings instead of how Ponting is cementing Australias position at the top, but then again you might be a bit to embarassed to go there.
you might want to consider the fact that im not indian.....
i dont give a **** about whether ganguly's team goes down the drain or not.
your insults at ganguly dont change facts im afraid, anybody who continues to persist with b.lee on a turner, instead of bowling clarke cant be all that brilliant, but anyone who has the best team in the world can blame a wicket for his loss is outright stupid.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:

So Ganguly is worse than Ponting. AND you are happy with that,
alright I guess, to each his own :dry:

Scallywag

Banned
tooextracool said:
you might want to consider the fact that im not indian.....
i dont give a **** about whether ganguly's team goes down the drain or not.
your insults at ganguly dont change facts im afraid, anybody who continues to persist with b.lee on a turner, instead of bowling clarke cant be all that brilliant, but anyone who has the best team in the world can blame a wicket for his loss is outright stupid.
Never did say you were Indian, Indians are smart enough to see Pontings abilities

Never did insult Ganguly just stated the facts

But you did call Ponting stupid (pot calling kettle)

Clarke 6/9 Lee twelth man looks like your not that brilliant tooextracool.

tooextracool

International Coach
Scallywag said:
Never did say you were Indian, Indians are smart enough to see Pontings abilities

Never did insult Ganguly just stated the facts

But you did call Ponting stupid (pot calling kettle)
i called his comments about the pitch stupid, and i think its fairly obvious that they are.

Scallywag said:
Clarke 6/9 Lee twelth man looks like your not that brilliant tooextracool.
err if you read my previous post again, you might just realise that they do in fact make me look brilliant and make ponting look stupid for not bowling clarke against england in the icc championships.....

Scallywag

Banned
tooextracool said:
i called his comments about the pitch stupid, and i think its fairly obvious that they are.

err if you read my previous post again, you might just realise that they do in fact make me look brilliant and make ponting look stupid for not bowling clarke against england in the icc championships.....
So your brilliant and Ponting is stupid, so why is Ponting captain of the worlds best one day team and you cant even get a game for any one day team.
I have a good idea whos the stupid one and it aint Ponting.

Status
Not open for further replies.