• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are you a better umpire than ***** or the guy who looks like Morgan Freeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In answer to the OP, yes. Yes I am a better umpire than *****. I don't actually umpire anything any more since my son plays seniors now, but there is no question I am better than *****.

At everything.

cnerd123

likes this
In answer to the OP, yes. Yes I am a better umpire than *****. I don't actually umpire anything any more since my son plays seniors now, but there is no question I am better than *****.

At everything.
The only thing you're better at is making bad posts

Mr Miyagi

Banned

At everything.
You may like to think of ***** as a baseline then and the Morgan Freeman lookalike as the end goal.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You guys cut it out. You think you're smart taking this discussion to another thread? Well you're not, I'm very smart and perceptive and I see right through you and I'll infract you all.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey and ***** are taking over Cricket Chat. They're like Trump and Kim Jong. Or the Big 3 of cricket along with Miyagi. Nowhere is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.