• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryce

International Regular
i started this thread because there was alot of icc happenings i felt like sharing but there never was really an appropriate thread, so here you can share whatever icc happenings you would like to..

bryce

International Regular
i just picked up a 60 second team aggressive batsman from the youth sceen and started him in both my four day and one day squads but i soon thought it could of been an error of judgement, after two four day matches he had 9 runs@3.00 and after seven one day matches he had 44 runs@8.80 so i decided to persist with him rather than replace him and he then hit 235 in his next championship match, may he have a long and successful career :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i just got 5/0 in a game with Middlebrook. Can anyone beat that?

And Bryce!! I have all this awesome stuff but I cant get my screenies up! Why oh why?

bryce

International Regular
5/0 ! probaly more appropriate on the records thread lol, i'll help you out just so i can see proof haha, what's your msn ?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
nnanden_6 @hotmail . com

even if you are a Green... :p

cant stop playing ICC :D just won Super Cup by 117 runs or something, and I suck at the Super Cup!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tonight I was chasing 216 in a Super Cup game and I was 193/3 but managed to lose.

bryce

International Regular
why do the england selectors continue to ignore my keeeper? especially when the incumbent averages 23 in tests - 2 runs less than my opening bowler does in tests

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
Richard Rash said:
Bryce where did you buy ICC from?
hey welcome back rich, i got it off the internet a couple of years ago which turned out to be about $5 NZ less than buying it in NZ, may be a different story now

bryce

International Regular
hey SirBloody Idiot is that a data update you are working on or have you just renamed the players ?

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
bryce said:
hey welcome back rich, i got it off the internet a couple of years ago which turned out to be about $5 NZ less than buying it in NZ, may be a different story now
Yeah thanks..I am bak for the moment. How would you suggest i get hold of a copy?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just completed a trouncing of Pakistan - with Zimbabwe. Led by 9 runs after the first innings in the third Test, going in with 1-0. Second innings - wicket's broken up and it's tea on day 2, so we expect a result. Masakadza and Grant Flower open well, then Grant and Andy decide to pair up for the second wicket. Partnership of 282, the Zimbabwe innings goes on to make 418 after a marathon two-day innings (Andy Flower made 150 in 10 hours), setting an almost impossible target for Pakistan. Pommie Mbangwa, Gary Brent and Heath Streak combine to bowl Pakistan well out before tea, 298 short, and Zimbabwe take the series 2-0.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Samuel_Vimes said:
Just completed a trouncing of Pakistan - with Zimbabwe. Led by 9 runs after the first innings in the third Test, going in with 1-0. Second innings - wicket's broken up and it's tea on day 2, so we expect a result. Masakadza and Grant Flower open well, then Grant and Andy decide to pair up for the second wicket. Partnership of 282, the Zimbabwe innings goes on to make 418 after a marathon two-day innings (Andy Flower made 150 in 10 hours), setting an almost impossible target for Pakistan. Pommie Mbangwa, Gary Brent and Heath Streak combine to bowl Pakistan well out before tea, 298 short, and Zimbabwe take the series 2-0.
crikey! job Vimes!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought it was worth digging this thread to share a pretty bizarre thing. Playing NZ v India ODI in the first game of the Super Six stage of the World Cup, I lost the toss and got put in to bat.

Soon found myself 27/4. Not a good score. But this is the amazing thing. The 4th wicket to fall was one of my openers, for 26. Dominated the scorecard a bit!

By the way, only managed to get to 116 all out, India got there with 8 wickets in hand. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.