• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggy31 said:
BTW, is there any to change your aggression etc. during a current match?
Nope. The players are supposed to be able to adapt to the match situation though, but how well they do this depends on their experience. I stupidly put most of my bowlers on 'aggressive'/'v. aggressive' (it's the WACA!) so they will give away plenty of runs anyway. I also forgot to let my second-best bowler have a bowl. 8-)

Hoggy31

International Captain
Geez, There batting so slow just pushing it around. If i had a choice i would make Street go full out aggression

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
You need 180 off the last 20 overs with 8 wickets in hand... hopefully my bowlers can defend that... :wacko:

Hoggy31

International Captain
I signed up for CM but don't play anymore coz i reckon Battrick is much better

And thanks for the congrats

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggy31 said:
Looks like ur home Adam, i need a miracle from here
I'm a bit worried after that last over actually. 106 off 10 overs is doable, especially with 8 wickets in hand.
EDIT: Um, yeah sorry, Gillespie just took two wickets in three balls. :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
*sigh of relief* Gillespie strikes at the right time, 8 runs and a wicket off the over. 24 needed off the last over, should be able to defend that, though it is my worst and most inexperienced bowler...

Status
Not open for further replies.