• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apologies

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I recently installed an extension on Chrome called ImproveTube to help my YouTube experience when using an ultrawide monitor, but a side-effect of this extension seems to be that it ticks the "close this thread after posting" box automatically on vBulletin sites whenever I'm replying but not quoting. :laugh:

I've gone and head and denied it access to CW so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
well this is a start, but the list of things you should apologise for isn't getting any shorter
It's getting slightly shorter with this.

I'll make sure to dig this thread whenever I have another apology unless my extension randomly closes it.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I recently installed an extension on Chrome called ImproveTube to help my YouTube experience when using an ultrawide monitor, but a side-effect of this extension seems to be that it ticks the "close this thread after posting" box automatically on vBulletin sites whenever I'm replying but not quoting. :laugh:.
For someone who uses neither Chrome nor ImproveTube could you explain if there are any circumstances under which this “side-effect” is useful? Or is it inadvertent?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I recently installed an extension on Chrome called ImproveTube to help my YouTube experience when using an ultrawide monitor, but a side-effect of this extension seems to be that it ticks the "close this thread after posting" box automatically on vBulletin sites whenever I'm replying but not quoting. :laugh:

I've gone and head and denied it access to CW so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Ok