• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any News?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
The news is that, in order to make this as successful as possible, the neccessary preperations must be made. No one wants this to be a sub standard sim, therefore we ask for the participant's patience until this gets off the ground.

David

International 12th Man
KennyD said:
The news is that, in order to make this as successful as possible, the neccessary preperations must be made. No one wants this to be a sub standard sim, therefore we ask for the participant's patience until this gets off the ground.
Well said, we're working on sorting certain details out, taking a little longer than we anticipated. Our current aim is to get the first season proper under way on the 1st of october at the very latest. We will of course be running a pre season as well, so expect more action before that date.

Cheers for your patience :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Just as i thought :).. Till the games start i can carry on enjoyin the company of the fine babes .. beach.. sunshine and alcohol.. get to know my fellow team players.. courtesy of gold coast. Meanwhile the players in UK can help each other keep warm..

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Unfortunately, I missed the flight and ended up in Latvia, where I've got a 7'2 weightlifter chasing me around :( At least it's helping me develop my sidestepping...