• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another achievement for Dravid

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I thought it was going to something really impressive, like he'd broken the world goldfish-swallowing record or jelly juggling, but no.

Oh well, I suppose we'll have to make do.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All at a strike-rate of 12.8-)

Seriously, whatever Dravid's average is, he would be lucky to make the world's 2nd x1 for ODIs.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
social said:
All at a strike-rate of 12.8-)

Seriously, whatever Dravid's average is, he would be lucky to make the world's 2nd x1 for ODIs.
While captain, Dravid's strike rate has been ~76. Compares favourably with most players. Still, don't let facts get in the way.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid would definitely make the world second XI for ODIs, but probably not the first, in my opinion. He's a good ODI player though, certainly better than he used to be.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol, it is a pretty good achievement. Of all the captains, he is the guy who you would least expect to top this particular chart.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dasa said:
While captain, Dravid's strike rate has been ~76. Compares favourably with most players. Still, don't let facts get in the way.
Wake me up when his team does anything meaningful.

You can address me as Rumpelstiltskin.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
social said:
Wake me up when his team does anything meaningful.

You can address me as Rumpelstiltskin.

Dunno, like having a record for the last three series 6-1, 4-1 and 2-2 and the current series 4-0?