• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andre Nel vs Angus Fraser

slippy888

International Captain
Both where aggressive fast bowler but for you who was the more consistent bowler and you could say a match winner when he got it right.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I find the optimal source combo when ordering a lamb HSP is garlic, hot chilli and bbq. Give it a try sometime.

cnerd123

likes this
Not personally, no. But would be interested to hear how they compare in your opinion.
haven't had much experience in comparing them. Haven't had much high-grade Angus beef either. Would like to know which country does beef better.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
doesn't sound like it

Anyone have any experience comparing Angus beef to Bonsmara, or other South African varieties of beef?
Not really. But (ignoring ridiculous varieties like Kobe) concensus seems to be that Argentinian is greater is better than RSA, which is better than whatever is third. Havent been to Argentina myself, so IDK, but I have spoken to a ridiculous number of people who are very well travelled who all hold this opinion

cnerd123

likes this
That's interesting. There is an Argentinian Steakhouse near where I live, but I've been skeptical that that their beef isn't actually coming from Argentina. And if it did, it's probably not the best quality, and I also doubt their ability to cook the beef well - lots of HK steakhouses don't do steak well.

Reviews on Open Rice seem decent, should probably give it a shot someday.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
Its pretty unlikely that beef is imported from Argentina. Ive heard of beef from several countries but not there. Its mostly the style of cooking that would give it that title, like a pizza joint would call itself italian regardless of where the ingredients come from