• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alphabet draft - the first letter of your XIs first/last names need to be 22 unique -

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usman Khawaja
Charlie Macartney
VVS Laxman
Graeme Pollock
Dudley Nourse
Allan Border
Richard Hadlee
Shane Warne
Eric Freeman
Zulqarnain

Jeff Thomson

Kinda shagged my side severly by the end, though still a lot of class in that side.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
For what very little it is worth I have completed a 11 now that I think everyone is finished.

Herbert Sutcliffe
Bill Brown
Colin Cowdrey
Inzamin-ul-Haq
Doug Walters
Eddie Paynter
Alan Knott
Malcolm Marshall
Tom Richardson
Lance Gibbs
Nuwan Zoysa

Bowling is rather weak and a weak tail.

trundler

For what very little it is worth I have completed a 11 now that I think everyone is finished.

Herbert Sutcliffe
Bill Brown
Colin Cowdrey
Inzamin-ul-Haq
Doug Walters
Eddie Paynter
Alan Knott
Malcolm Marshall
Tom Richardson
Lance Gibbs
Nuwan Zoysa

Bowling is rather weak and a weak tail.
Maco and Richardson is a supreme opening combo.

trundler

I was primarily meaning Nuwan Zoysa and to be frank I don't enough to know how to rate Richardson. I only found him by accident.
Cardus had him as one of six giants of the (first) century. Considered the ideal pacer back in the day from what I gather and also bowled some high impact spells.