• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time world test XI selection

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We’ve had our first difference from the last time this was run anyway - back then we had Headley at 3 for the 2nd xi

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We’ve had our first difference from the last time this was run anyway - back then we had Headley at 3 for the 2nd xi
I reckon he probably won't even make the Second XI at all now, let alone at #3. It's feeling like it's gonna be Lara-Hammond-Smith-Kallis to me.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Muralitharan
Steven Smith Graeme Pollock

Edit: I voted for G Pollock in first XI so wonder why I forgot about him in 2nd XI lol

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Hammond and Murali progress

- Select a #4 batsman

- Select a fourth frontline bowler