• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Oceania Managers Look Here.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
ATT: All Oceania Cup Managers

OK guys you would have heard this before but get ready for a new start. I've got a computer, got the information and I will be committed.

Start posting your teams, continue on from those who have already posted...those who have already, well done:)

Another thing to consider is name change...I really think the whole 'Oceania Cup' idea should mean we have Oceania teams.

EDIT: The new team names are below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New South Whales - New South Wales
Maurauders - Auckland
PNG Flames - Otago
Apprentices - Wellington
Waughney's Wonders - Tasmania
Darky's Devils - Victoria
Western Warriors - Western Australia
Nnanden's Team - Northern Districts
Ferd's Team - Canterbury
TDCC Titans - Central Districts
Chris Coles Crabs - Queensland
MBF Falcons - South Australia

Last edited by a moderator:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol, if my name is gonna change im certainly not gonna be a kiwi team :p

in location preference order

Sydney
elsewhere in NSW
NT
ACT

Mr. P

It would have to be state sides im afraid. You can have ACT if you want though I spose...

DJellett

International Debutant
New South Whales - New South Wales
Maurauders - Auckland
PNG Flames - Otago
Apprentices - Wellington
Waughney's Wonders - Tasmania
Darky's Devils - Victoria
Western Warriors - Western Australia
Nnanden's Team - Northern Districts
Ferd's Team - Canterbury
TDCC Titans - Central Districts
Chris Coles Crabs - Queensland
MBF Falcons - South Australia

Mr. P

Dylan - can you please edit team lists so the name changes are seen.

All managers - please post in the team list thread so as to get us off to a cracking start...:)

Mr. P

Dylan will have them, although I may have them in the very near future, hopefully.:)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
post if you dont have it by tomorrow arvo and i can send you one. (will send Mr P the stuff as well)

Mr. P

Dylan you fool. You edited my post and changed one of the team names...who was originally Tasmania? (ie Waughneys Wonders BEFORE you edited my post)

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
I asked for a team sheet when i signed up but i still haven't got one. Can someone please send one to me?

Mr. P

Age_master if you happen to be looking at this thread; ill say again we should consider using the idea I proposed...

If you agree we can then propose it to the the Oceania Cup people...

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
i dont know y u guys r complaining...i am frieken otago!

/me buries face in shame