• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Aggression Level Change Thread**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone wishing to change their Aggression level during the season will be able to through this thread..

Please Post in the following manner so its easier for me to change..

Name(Name used in Sim):
Team:
Change Aggression to:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hey Blewy is it possible to change your aggression levels back and forth. I have a theory that the reason why there are so many cards is cus our aggression levels are too high for our relatively low TK skills. But once the defenders get TK of above 40 to 50, i think defenders can play with normal/higher aggression levels.

I think as we increase our TK skills we should have the option to increase our aggression skills thoughout. Personally i'll like to be an aggressive defender, but IMO with our low TK skills, it not really possible to stay on the park, but once they get higher i'll like to increase it again.

I'm asking this beacause i want to ask my whole team to change their aggression, as we give away too many fouls. But i would like them to have the option to go back to high aggression if they like, once their TK is at a decent level.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Hey Blewy is it possible to change your aggression levels back and forth. I have a theory that the reason why there are so many cards is cus our aggression levels are too high for our relatively low TK skills. But once the defenders get TK of above 40 to 50, i think defenders can play with normal/higher aggression levels.

I think as we increase our TK skills we should have the option to increase our aggression skills thoughout. Personally i'll like to be an aggressive defender, but IMO with our low TK skills, it not really possible to stay on the park, but once they get higher i'll like to increase it again.

I'm asking this beacause i want to ask my whole team to change their aggression, as we give away too many fouls. But i would like them to have the option to go back to high aggression if they like, once their TK is at a decent level.
Valid theory.

Obviosuly MF'ers are in a different boat (well that's under my assumption). People playing in the defenders role still seem to be copping the unfair end of the ugly stick ... it's fair to say that people like Pete Young and Tharmi Loganathan don;t need any more beatings with the ugly stick due to their current lack of ***ual appeal to the crowds.

It is quite obvious that strikers and goalies are getting all of the improvements in the league .... leaving defenders and midfielders for dead.

Simple comparision of keepers and 2 strikers (Kennett ... what a god ... & Gough ... fit in really) against the rest of the league is the theory behind my outlandish calls.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I think you'll find our MFs have been giving away as many fouls as the our defenders. Its just you don't get sent off, as you not the last man.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:

Yeah mate, thats what this thread is for, People can change their aggression levels any time...

I must stress though that people are NOT allowed to change any other stats...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Name(Name used in Sim): T_Loganathan
Team: Northern Power
Change Aggression to: 50

Hopefully other follow suit.

oz_fan

International Regular
Name(Name used in Sim): Blake_Donald
Change Aggression to: 58

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Travis_Teh said:
Name(Name used in Sim): Travis_Demeza
Change Aggression to: 89

:(
After the recent outbursts the lowering of your aggression will do you good IMO.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Name(Name used in Sim): David Kearsley
Team: East Coast Fury
Change Aggression: From 67 to 73

Hopefully results in a few more tackles.

P.S. Blewy if you don't think i will need it and it wont help team then dont worry about it.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Matteh said:
After the recent outbursts the lowering of your aggression will do you good IMO.
Oh tehehe, Matt :p

Lowering it from 90 to 89 was a bit of a joke. Tharmi, i'm gonna give the high aggression another crack for a few more games, then will lower it dramatically if it is still an issue.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Can you lower it for one game atleast while your in defense please. We really need to beat Stallions and we need all eleven players on the park to win.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Can you lower it for one game atleast while your in defense please. We really need to beat Stallions and we need all eleven players on the park to win.
Okay :(

Name(Name used in Sim): Travis_Demeza
Change Aggression to: 60

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
I told Tharmi that I had a loyal fanbase to please but, alas, he didn't listen to me :(
I think the 'Blood Boys' want to see you on the park, not kicking bins in the change rooms.