• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adrian Chiles brings you the coverage complaints thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It annoys Grecian and therefore I favour it
I can get on board with them showing the odd kid sniffling. "Awwww, look, little Jimmy likes football, but it's a cruel game" etc... Yeah, fair dos.

But adult men and women bawling their eyes out? WTF is wrong with people?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can get on board with them showing the odd kid sniffling. "Awwww, look, little Jimmy likes football, but it's a cruel game" etc... Yeah, fair dos.

But adult men and women bawling their eyes out? WTF is wrong with people?
Nah it's worth it for the reaction you get in pubs that are supporting the winning team.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I find it really annoying. Even when the team you're supporting wins you end up feeling a bit ****.
It makes me feel glad. It's grown men and women crying about football ffs. People who behave like this deserve to have the boot stuck in to them.