• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adam Voges average watch

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do actually still have the data etc.

I wanted the domain too, but he said no. :(
were you gonna rebuild it from the ground up? or did you like the system virya had been using. I remember it being laughably controversial, he had Gurushina ranked as an ATG hah

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
were you gonna rebuild it from the ground up? or did you like the system virya had been using. I remember it being laughably controversial, he had Gurushina ranked as an ATG hah
He had great datamining and iffy but potentially useful algorithms. Above all else a great "shopfront".

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought for a second that Adam Voges had just declared that he is coming out of retirement to feast on the blood of English dibbly dobblers.