• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adam Voges average watch

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's like 47,hes not returning. And he would've been dropped if he hadn't got injured anyway.

Last edited:

vcs

Hope he's OK after that blow to the head.

I hope he retires or is dropped permanently, becomes a Channel 9 pundit and brings up his career average at every opportunity in the commentary box.

Top_Cat

I didn't mind Voges but I'm thinking he played 20 Tests more than he thought he was going to or, really, should have. Another era, he'd have remained a middling player for WA.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hope he's OK after that blow to the head.

I hope he retires or is dropped permanently, becomes a Channel 9 pundit and brings up his career average at every opportunity in the commentary box.
Be careful what you wish for

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
GAGF ****. I was right and always will be right.

Actually I can't even remember it.......why the **** would we be arguing over Adam ****ing Voges ffs?

Edited for spelling:ph34r:

Last edited: