• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACC Asia Cup Qualifiers 2018 - Malaysia

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
177 in 24 overs is quite doable. UAE getting screwed over by the rain and the toss. Manifest destiny with the Kongers.

cnerd123

likes this
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Nizakat Khan's batting?

He might get out now that I've said this and we may crumble to a huge loss, but the sentiment will always be true. He's such a fun batsman to watch.

cnerd123

likes this
It has all synced up now

These two have used the powerplay wonderfully. But now it's a whole new game with the field spread back. Can't give UAE a way back into this, gotta keep pushing on.

cnerd123

likes this
ffs literally the first ball after the powerplay

my heart can't take this

turns out powerplay ended after 5 overs and not 6. nvm.

cnerd123

likes this
this is heading for a meek and anticlimatic end. Sigh :(

Lost it right after the rain break. A rare bad day for Ehsan leading to too steep a target, and we just lack the firepower to chase it down. UAE's hitting proving to be the difference. Better side on the day, but still a frustrating and disappointing performance.

harsh.ag

58 required off 55 with 6 wickets in hand.

**** off with the posting, *****. Get ****ed.

cnerd123

likes this
lol they're advertising the Asia Cup by hyping up a Amir vs Kohli battle. Kohli isn't even going to the Asia Cup. The gall to still run that ad haha

cnerd123

likes this
what this tournament has shown is that the level of cricket all around the world is increasing, and the ICC making all of these hard working, talented, dedicated sides repeatedly jump through hoops to prove themselves worthy of financial support and exposure is just ridiculous. It's time to open up world cricket and let these smaller nations have their chance in the spotlight.

cnerd123

likes this
Rohan Mustafa is one heck of a cricketer. Great catch. Get him and Ashfaq Ahmed a pair of T20 Blitz contracts ASAP.

But **** that's a huge wicket :(

cnerd123

likes this
yea that's the fair decision. the soft signal from the umpire on the field was out, replays were inconclusive, not enough to overturn the on field call, so stick with the on field call.

cnerd123

likes this
Rohan Mustafa WAG - he called for the review because he wasn't sure he caught it clean or not. Massive respect.

Aizaz gone, and with that one feels the match. Sigh :(

**** you Harsh

harsh.ag

Imagine my surprise I go to cricbuzz it's 12 off 13 balls with 3 wickets in hand.

***** you whining bitch