• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy One Day - Round 6 results

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
North

Boston 314/6 (G Eaves 102*)
Munich 218 (G Savage 3/46, C Keegan 4/43)

Baghdad 50 (D Crayshaw 5/3)
Cardiff 53/4

Ottawa 221/5 (U Baig 88)
Rotterdam 227/6 (K Slater 86, P Nisar 54, SS Paul 4/28)

Edinburgh 260/4 (Z Harris 117, R Morris 54*)
Limerick 195 (N Ojha 86*, M Fallon 3/46)

South

Pretoria 195 (Y Piggott 59, S Dearman 3/41)
Nairobi 200/4 (D Quayle 93)

Windhoek 80 (S Moore 4/24, P Morgan 3/10)
Singapore 84/1

Buenos Aires 282 (M North 144)
Lusaka 85 ( C White 3/25, J Taylor 3/7)

Santiago 255/6 (C Anderson 79, P Emerson 71, R Patel 3/66)
Bangkok 228/4 (B Akhil 93*)

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Three out of three wins as Nairobi manager, got to be happy with that. More importantly this victory puts us in equal first spot, with Petoria. Just wondering guys do we have any finals, or is it first past the post cus we only have 3 games left if thats the case.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
The Argonaut said:
North

Edinburgh 260/4 (Z Harris 117, R Morris 54*)
Limerick 195 (N Ojha 86*, M Fallon 3/46)
Not off to a good start with a loss first up ... am I meant to get an email with the scorecard or something ?

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
OUCH!
To think, I was gonna drop Crayshaw for this match. Sorta worried that we lost 4 wickets in the chase, but still, can't really complain.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
can anyone tell me how q oulton (bangkok) and/or travis (baghdad) went?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
new_age_ar said:
Three out of three wins as Nairobi manager, got to be happy with that. More importantly this victory puts us in equal first spot, with Petoria. Just wondering guys do we have any finals, or is it first past the post cus we only have 3 games left if thats the case.
Go you!!!

I used to have Nairobi...they rocked!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First win as Rotterdam :D

Fairly good bowling display backed up by strong 3-4-5 batting :happy: