• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

About the Aussies touring the West Indies and ticket information

Stapel

International Regular
The good news is that my fiancee has agreed with a honeymoon trip to Jamaica (we'll get married 17 may 2008).

The even better news is that the first test between Australia and the West Indies will be played 22-26 may at Sabina Park :) .

The poor news is that I really do NOT have a clue how to make ticket reservations. Another poor thing is that cricinfo claims that play will start at 5 am... (and this can't possibly be because of Aussie TV-rights).

So, does anyone know how to make ticket reservations for Sabina Park and can anyone explain these weird starting times?

BTW: I'm not sure this is the right place to post this. Please correct me when I'm wrong :) .

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: I cant help you on the tickets but can help you with maritial advice.

Dont go to the cricket on your honeymoon :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The good news is that my fiancee has agreed with a honeymoon trip to Jamaica (we'll get married 17 may 2008).

The even better news is that the first test between Australia and the West Indies will be played 22-26 may at Sabina Park :) .

The poor news is that I really do NOT have a clue how to make ticket reservations. Another poor thing is that cricinfo claims that play will start at 5 am... (and this can't possibly be because of Aussie TV-rights).

So, does anyone know how to make ticket reservations for Sabina Park and can anyone explain these weird starting times?

BTW: I'm not sure this is the right place to post this. Please correct me when I'm wrong :) .
Match won't start at 5 am. Will start sometime between 9 and 11 am. Never made ticket reservations so don't know how that goes. Will look into it though but by that time I should be a member there so will get in free. Exam time though but hopefully my schedule allows.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Hi Mate, As its a test match there is nothing to worry for ticket reservation... I think u can get them quite easily at the stadium & Advance all the best for ur Marriage...

Stapel

International Regular
Thanks!

So, I can simply walk to the Park and buy tickets? How much would a ticket cost?

Stapel

International Regular
Thanks!

So, I can simply walk to the Park and buy tickets? How much would a ticket cost?