• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A question

andmark

International Captain
When I try posting my screen, example. But when I try, it says upload of file failed.

Is this because of the site or my computer? Also is there any other way of doing it?

cpr

International Coach
Those pictures will be hosted on a seperate site, such as photobucket. They will have been uploaded there first, then linked to on here in the usual way. Do believe uploading photo's direct to here leaves them as thumbnails at the bottom only.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You can't do it that way.

Steps:
1. Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Sometimes it's "Prnt Scrn".
2. Open 'Paint'. Go to the 'Edit' Menu and select 'Paste'. The screen should come up in the picture.
3. Go to 'File' and to 'Save As'. Paint saves in bmp as a default, which should be alright for uploading, but if you wish to change it you can. There's a dropbox below where you name the file and you can choose the format, I'd probably suggest .JPEG.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was anticipating a post making accusations of hypocrisy after my 6.4MB picture of a year or so ago there TBH.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I have a pretty damn good connection too but it even slowed mine down, so I presumed it'd notice to some extent on pretty well any connection.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'll never forget the controversy when someone tried to claim a bmp ball as a catch.

I'll leave.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I still cry myself to sleep about when I was picked on for uploading a bmp
'Twas for your own good ITBT, as I told you at the time, the point of uploading pics is for people to see them - and if they skip past the post because they CBA waiting for the pic to upload you don't achieve your aim, which is baaaaad.