• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A great Shane Warne story .....

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Lyell_Chris said:
its shows how much he has improved

he bowled good in that game but would be 10 times better now
He was a kid at the time - barely out of diuretics.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
You have an awesome website, Jamesicus! I'm especially interested in WW2 and cricket. :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
thierry henry said:
Shahid Afridi and Abdur Razzaq had played 150 ODIs each by the time they were that age :p
*cough*bogus ages I mean early maturity*cough*

I've always been amazed at the number of 16 and 17-year olds from the subcontinent who have made it to the highest level.

howardj

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
*cough*bogus ages I mean early maturity*cough*

I've always been amazed at the number of 16 and 17-year olds from the subcontinent who have made it to the highest level.
Yeah, with the bogus ages, I think Waqar Younis was 28 for about 10 years on his player profile!

chris.hinton

International Captain
Luckyeddie speaks with wit and Wisdom

Listen to him apart from Politics he talks sense

Back on topic i read that 4 mouths ago and it is quality