• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A couple of thank yous

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Also I spent some more time reading old threads earlier and stumbled across some Richard/tec quote wars. As a result I take back my praise of this forum.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The first one goes to my forum bezzie for over a decade now, sledger, for being such a waste of space in his job over the last couple of weeks and bringing his shovel to the forum, so to speak...

Because my real thank you goes to CW. Jesus, I've spent so much of my downtime over the last week reading old threads. I was 21 years old when I joined this forum. Found Fantasy Cricket and had a peak at the forum. Probably lied about how much I knew about cricket because I didn't want to be laughed out of town. I'd previously been addicted to a Guns N' Roses forum, had got in deep and when that forum died I told myself I was done with that, and so at CW I set out to be a lurker who occasionally popped up with the odd post.

Worked out well, huh?

Anyhow. Reading the old threads reminds me how much time I've spent here. I've laughed, I've raged, I've made a **** of myself. We all have. I sometimes look back and think, ah it was better back then. Certainly in OT. But I was younger, we all were. This is still by far and away the best forum on the web. I can't remember the last day I didn't log in at each once.

So even though among us we have commies, Australians, Sachin worshippers and even a few women. you're a good bunch.

Long live CW
I was wondering why I was getting random likes from you.

social

Hall of Fame Member
Also I spent some more time reading old threads earlier and stumbled across some Richard/tec quote wars. As a result I take back my praise of this forum.
Ha

When I first joined, I stumbled into one, made a drunken comment and went to bed

Next day, there was like 20 pages of posts from them