• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A chance

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Yesterday, I got the chance to practice with 12 other guys in the academy who were competing for selection for the Asian ODI U-19 Cup come July, I am actually in with a chance but only if I improve and am very excited about this...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
How are you in with a chance of making an U19 side when you were born in 1977? or is that birthdate wrong?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tim said:
How are you in with a chance of making an U19 side when you were born in 1977? or is that birthdate wrong?
Omani years are a bit like 'cat years' - he's just coming up to 4 now.

Seriously, best of luck, then you can spread the word about Cricket Web through the cricketing world..

Rich2001

International Captain
Tim said:
It says May 1986 in his profile, but he could have changed it.

But best of luck mate:)

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
oops, actaully yesterday I changed it, it was wrong for some reason????????????? though I'm sure I typed the right date when I signed in, maybe an error when the new boards were put up ???

Actually whether or not Oman will be in the tournament depends on whether or not all of the big guns(SRL/PAK/IND/BAN)play........I suspect that we will because of the current political situation RE IND and PAK. We(Oman) are probably in the second or third or fourth tier in Asia. The first being the test-playing nations, the second UAE, Nepal. The third Malaysia, Kuwait, Qatar, Singapore, (Oman).

Shivankit

Cricket Spectator
What I can tell you is that just give it your best shot.

Reach for the SUN and it will surely bend down:ninja: