• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

90s Africa ODI draft - including SA, Zim and Kenya

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Wayne James and Andy Waller

Grant Flower
Kevin Arnott
Daryl Cullinan *
Andy Waller
Gavin Rennie
Wayne James +
Sean Ervine
John Traicos
David Brain
Steve Elworthy
Allan Donald

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting, as James never took an international stumping he slipped through the cracks when I was counting keepers. I've never heard of him ha. Thought RH was stuck with David Obuya

MrPrez

International Debutant
Interesting, as James never took an international stumping he slipped through the cracks when I was counting keepers. I've never heard of him ha. Thought RH was stuck with David Obuya
Going to assume that everyone has a keeper now given your post - Steve Palframan is also available still, I believe.

He was my back-up choice if someone snapped up Pothas. Primarily because he's an old Border boy and was some degree of friend/acquaintance with my father, I believe.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Martin Suji

Wessels
Neil Johnson
Rhodes
Tikolo
Waller
Wishart
Pollock
Richardson
Blignaut
Adams
Suji

To be fair I didn't see any of these people play except Tikolo.

SillyCowCorner1

I'm finishing my chores at the farm. It's gonna be a long day today, setting down eggplant plants in the ground.

I will be posting my lineup later this evening.

SillyCowCorner1

Dirk Viljoen
Dipak Chudasama
Cattle Call XI:

1. Alistair Campbell
2. Kennedy Otieno +
3. Dipak Chudasama
4. Guy Whittall
5. Paul Strang 4
6. Dirk Viljoen 6
7. Heath Streak * 1
8. Gary Brent 5
9. Andrew Whittall
10. Brian Strang 3
11. Henry Olonga 2

Red

Could someone suggest a few players who could complete my team? NFI at this point...

kingkallis

International Coach
You just need to replace Waller.

You can go with,

Gary Crocker who was a decent bowler as well or Mark Burmester if he is available.

Red

Gary Crocker it is...

Grant Flower
Kevin Arnott
Daryl Cullinan *
Gavin Rennie
Wayne James +
Sean Ervine
Gary Crocker
John Traicos
David Brain