• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th Match - South Africa v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just want SA to win for the overwhelming angst it'll cause on here.
aka hoping for the result that causes the maximum waahhh. Good strategy, usually how I decide who to support in the Ashes. Most of the time it’s England because the Australians here are pretty sensitive.

smash84

The Tiger King
There was no chance this awful Pakistan side would beat England a couple of nights ago either.
True, but Pakistan are always "unpredictable". That's not something south africa are known for, if anything they are quite the opposite :p

Daemon

Wish it was a DN match. Not sure if I want to wake up at 2.30 on a work day :|
D/Ns are the worst. Start at 10:30pm here.

England just sucks in general. Colonised my ancestors, have ****** weather, 8 hours time difference and literally stole my ex.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Im surprised that this game isnt a standalone game. I would have understood SL-AFG and NZ-BANG on the same day, but not the two that the fixture allocators chose.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
D/Ns are the worst. Start at 10:30pm here.

England just sucks in general. Colonised my ancestors, have ****** weather, 8 hours time difference and literally stole my ex.
She obviously had poor taste so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The English have changed a lot since the colonists. These days they don't care about anything except football.

Daemon

Was just watching 2015 highlights. Shami and Yadav were so good for us.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SA carrying three highly hittable bowlers here, though Andie has been superb so far

Pom_in_SA

Cricket Spectator
Hopefully one of De Kock, Amla, or Faf will go big and give Miller a good platform to go crazy.
That + attitude is the only way they are going to have a chance here...as Pakistan showed against England, weaker sides can beat far superior sides with an all guns blazing early attitude (including riding the luck their attitude created). As Pakistan showed a great early 10-15 overs puts teams under serious pressure as England showed in their dreadful fielding.

You have got to have the nuts to do it though because it can obviously all go wrong...If the demure, safe captaincy of Faf so far is anything to go by though,,,it;s an easy win for India, which is a shame cos the likes of Quinny and Miller have the big hitting ability to take a game away from any team if they are allowed to throw caution to the wind.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
This game will decide if the experience of Amla, Miller & Duminy is worth it.

If we lose Markram should play the rest of the games.
You get a feeling it has almost become a rotation to see who starts making runs consistently? Win or lose whoever does not make runs should be replaced by Markram.

Last edited:

Stefan9

International Debutant
What has duminy contributed in the first 2 games compared to markram that he deserves a third chance?