• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th Match - South Africa v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

wrongun

Banned
I find it rediculous that this the 3rd game for SA while being India's 1st game
Yea bizarre scheduling. I suspect it could be due to ratings and getting people interested in the tournament sans India and then getting them to convert into eyeballs for other games too. Wonder what permutations they used.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh hello India. Like LeBron not making the playoffs, the WC feels more real when India play.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is Steyn available (bet he wishes RSA had India's schedule) and how about Ngidi?

aussie tragic

International Captain
If SL beat AFG, SA could be last on the table if they lose to India, even though they would have played 1 game more than anyone else.

Who'd of thought...

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bumrah vs Rabada for mine. More interesting than Kohli vs the scorers at least.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn, best bowler of his generation. :(

At least he has a worthy successor in Rabada.