• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CSK Winner of IPL 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such wonderful news. Couldn’t be happier for the team from my very favourite place on earth. The way they develop and nurture all those local juniors into such a formidable side is a great credit to them

Akshay Puri

Cricket Spectator
Such wonderful news. Couldn’t be happier for the team from my very favourite place on earth. The way they develop and nurture all those local juniors into such a formidable side is a great credit to them
I completely agree. They dont drop anyone out of panic. Play the same 11 with minor changes throughout