• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe vs Pakistan at Harare Sports Club

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
21 April, start 11am local: 1st T20I
23 April, start 11am local: 2nd T20I
25 April, start 11am local: 3rd T20I
29 April-3 May, start 9.30am local: 1st Test
7-11 May, start 9.30am local: 2nd Test

All depending on various virus situations I guess, but the return leg went pretty well.

Pakistan: T20I squad: Babar Azam (capt), Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, Haider Ali, Danish Aziz, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk), Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz (3), Usman Qadir, Hasan Ali, Arshad Iqbal, Zahid Mahmood

Zimbabwe: T20I squad: Sean Williams (capt), Ryan Burl, Craig Ervine, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Regis Chakabva (wk), Brendan Taylor (wk), Tanaka Chivanga, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Tapiwa Mufudza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano

Pakistan: Test squad: Babar Azam (capt), Fawad Alam, Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, Imran Butt, Abdullah Shafique, Saud Shakeel, Faheem Ashraf, Agha Salman, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk), Shaheen Shah Afridi, Zahid Mahmood, Shahnawaz Dhani, Tabish Khan, Mohammad Nawaz (3), Hasan Ali, Nauman Ali, Sajid Khan, Haris Rauf

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Good stuff from Rizwan and the extras. Rest of the batting lineup couldn't seem to adjust to the bounce. Might've played Hasan Ali here.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
20 needed off the last over. Looks like a mountain to climb.

But Rizwan made 20 in the last over to finish the first innings

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I assume Pakistan are going to accelerate at some stage in this chase...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
i'd say mix, they aren't reading things well at all but it's not particularly clever stuff, mainly pace change and maybe some inconsistent bounce

also quite good outfielding cutting down 8-10 runs at least

anil1405

International Captain
What was that Pakistan. No demons in the pitch and it wasn't like Zim bowled extraordinarily.