• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th Match - India v Pakistan (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'd question if he's even ahead of some of his peers but there's no way he's anywhere near Viv Richards for one from past times. Certainly wouldn't be in an all time ODI XI for me and would think he doesn't make a second XI.

91Jmay

International Coach
I'd love to see a justifiable ODI 2nd XI that doesn't include Kohli (unless he is in the 1st team obviously).

Burner

International Regular
I would have him in my first XI if we are chasing. If we are batting first, I would still have him in my team for when we are chasing.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I'd question if he's even ahead of some of his peers but there's no way he's anywhere near Viv Richards for one from past times. Certainly wouldn't be in an all time ODI XI for me and would think he doesn't make a second XI.

HIm and Sir Viv at 4 and 3 for me, Ponting 12th man.. easy peasy...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'd love to see a justifiable ODI 2nd XI that doesn't include Kohli (unless he is in the 1st team obviously).
Considering him only for spots 3-5, I'd have Richards, Ponting, de Villiers, Lara and Jones as definitely ahead of him.

91Jmay

International Coach
Jones and Lara would both be behind him and others who weren't listed. I get Jones was a very, very good ODI player with a strike rate that was very high but he ain't Virat Kohli.