• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wtf just happened to cricinfo

Howe_zat

Audio File
Turned into the same format as all the other ESPN sites.

RIP the only cricket site that was set up for cricket fans.

Bijed

International Regular
I don't like that lack of bolded FOUR and SIX and OUT

They don't even have (e.g.) AN Cook c de Kock b Philander 7 at the end of the commentary for when a wicket falls any more (is that the format it was in, I'm already hazy on it)

Howe_zat

Audio File
yeah it's just a case of finally taking away the last reason you ever went to the cricinfo home page, as oppose to any news site - the 'info' bit is gone

statsguru still exists, despite their best effort to hide it. will bookmark. bbc comfortably ahead in everything else now

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wankers. This should be some sort of case-study in how to **** up a good thing.

Heboric

International Debutant
I was wondering when the new Switch Hit was coming, I guess with the new layout and all it wont be happening

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricketarchive goes behind a paywall and now this disaster - still looking on the bright side it might increase demand for old Wisdens

weeman27bob

International Regular
Trying to follow along with a match is terrible. They've just dumped all the information on one page, rather than making it sensible to follow.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As far as I can see according to cricinfo Test cricket didn't begin until 2003 - bye bye Bradman, and indeed TOTAB