• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Team Options?

6th team options?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We have had this problem before and looks like it will be an issue again due to the odd number of teams.

Aa far as I can see these are our choices, would love to hear about others that people have.

1.) One team having a bye each matchday, this is hugely undesirable.

2.) Call in an International "A" Team. Most likely a weaker one such as Bangladesh, Zimbabwe or West Indies etc...

3.) Masters Team. This is what we most recently had, however if we went that way I'd probably look at having less big stars, maybe someone such as Jimmy Maher instead of Brian Lara for example.

4.) Invitational side, a team made up of Associate players. So a mix of Canadians, Kenyans, Afghanis etc...

5.) One those above sides as is, perhaps Bermuda or Netherlands.

6.) Any other Suggestion

Poll is only here as a guide and will be looking more at the discussion when it comes to making the decision.

bryce

International Regular
Either that or an XI made up of past retired CW greats... i.e: Sanders, Twyman, Jasothoran(lmao)
Would be hugely competitive

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Either that or an XI made up of past retired CW greats... i.e: Sanders, Twyman, Jasothoran(lmao)
Would be hugely competitive
I didn't include that as I think there was a lot of people against that last time it was brought up.