• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some premature Gambhiring about Warner. Haven't seen many one legged batsmen do well personally.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If India win this match, this will easily be the best test series this century. And I'm not forgetting the 2005 Ashes.

Burgey

If India win this match, this will easily be the best test series this century. And I'm not forgetting the 2005 Ashes.
What if they lose it by 2 runs?

Personally disagree given the comparative lack of batting prowess in the teams but it's been a great watch

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
He did fine against New Zealand. He just isn't fit. Not sure why we're still picking him unless Australia think a Warner on one leg is better than the alternate opening options.

Which might be accurate tbf.
I would say it almost certainly is. The cubpoard really is that bare

morgieb

Looking at the Warner ball I think India did well there, but the Warner of old wouldn't have poked at that unconvincingly.