• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Kirkut

International Regular
Thought they weren’t allowed out of the hotel? More lying and deceit from these Indian tourists.
You've got to be deceptive to force a batsman to play at the ball. This trait seeps into other aspects of life as well.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Being closed off by barbed wire fence from the Brisbane population is the preferable way to spend time in Brisbane.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mods doing as good a job at keeping the peace as Mo Gadaffi was at keeping a nation together against foreign insurrection.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Honda Fit does sound pretty odd. Been some classic Japanese car names over the years. Nissan Cedric, Suzuki Mighty Boy, Mazda Bongo Friendee

gabbadan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Being closed off by barbed wire fence from the Brisbane population is the preferable way to spend time in Brisbane.
Last time I was in Melbourne I spent a week in a Hotel near Tullamarine never visited the city once.
Dismal place with lousy beaches.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Last time I was in Melbourne I spent a week in a Hotel near Tullamarine never visited the city once.
Dismal place with lousy beaches.
So you wasted hundreds of dollars on a hotel near an airport?

You are definately too low IQ then to appreciate Melbourne.

Stick to the Northern states.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

More waaaaa from Langer.
Australians hold the Australian cricket captain to a bigger standard of behavior than Americans hold the president up to. Not that that says much since I hold my three year old up to a higher standard than Americans hold their president to.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Australians hold the Australian cricket captain to a bigger standard of behavior than Americans hold the president up to. Not that that says much since I hold my three year old up to a higher standard than Americans hold their president to.
Yeah I think Paine's an annoying twit but I wasn't bothered at all by what he said to Ashwin.

The politically correct culture is so deeply entrenched now that it has totally changed what is deemed to be acceptable.

Not saying the change is all bad, but there are some real overreactions.