• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4d stats

cbuts

International Debutant
hey simon, i was wondering if you could please send me my od and 4d stats. i had to do a recovery that wiped my files, and none of my teams are up on the website

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
no, blewy is the only one with them atm and they r in vc4 format...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I dont understand that teams dont have their stats, surely you guys would know your stats seeing as though you've been trading for the last month and a bit...

Kears i've sent the 4D stuff to you...

cbuts

International Debutant
Blewy said:
I dont understand that teams dont have their stats, surely you guys would know your stats seeing as though you've been trading for the last month and a bit...

Kears i've sent the 4D stuff to you...
i got a virus (i think) that caused my computer to crash. so i was unable to back up any files before i had to do a recovery. so the stats that i had were lost

cbuts

International Debutant
hey kears, my od stats on the web page are still coming up as the old ones