• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

40th Match - Bangladesh v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I get the Dhoni hate but he’s not gonna be dropped so I’m not sure why we’re wishing he ****s up just so we can tell his fans I told you so. I hope he bats like he did in the IPL for the rest of the tournament. We need it.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I get the Dhoni hate but he’s not gonna be dropped so I’m not sure why we’re wishing he ****s up just so we can tell his fans I told you so. I hope he bats like he did in the IPL for the rest of the tournament. We need it.
Honestly, everyone here hopes he has one final hurrah left for 3 more matches.

slippy888

International Captain
Guys where can I watch the highlights for the asia cup final 50 over game India vs Bangladesh I cant find it online

Shri

Mr. Glass
sanjumanju is a ****

athar: ban have never lost a match when fiz has taken 3 wickets or more

sanju: thanks athar. lets just go home then.

**** off dick

91Jmay

International Coach
If he pops a few boundaries in last couple of overs this hasn't been a bad Dhoni knock actually, wickets going down he has kept the scoreboard moving.