• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - West Indies v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Hoping for another good performance, regardless of result. Common sense line and length please. I'd play Ambris at the top of the order.

Gayle
Hope (wk)
Ambris
Pooran
Hetmeyer
Holder
Brathwaite
Allen (nothing to lose)
Roach
Cotterell
Thomas

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoping for another good performance, regardless of result. Common sense line and length please. I'd play Ambris at the top of the order.

Gayle
Hope (wk)
Ambris
Pooran
Hetmeyer
Holder
Brathwaite
Allen (nothing to lose)
Roach
Cotterell
Thomas
So has Braithwaite just bought himself another year in the squad? You must have been surprised by his knock

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Before his knock I messaged a friend saying Carlos was hopeless and that I’m going to sleep instead. Still don’t really rate him much though

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
It would so good for the tournament if the Windies can win this. India and one of England/Australia missing the top 4 would be fantastic.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
So has Braithwaite just bought himself another year in the squad? You must have been surprised by his knock
He has definitely bought himself a few matches that's for sure. But he needs to do it more than once every 2 years.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Half the cricket fans in the world are Indian tbf. So that's a lot of people that don't hate India

Burgey

Got a feeling WI might do some damage here. Everyone rags on Pakistan being inconsistent, but they're metronomic next to this Windies side. They'll either be rolled for about 140 or rack up something completely ridiculous.

Victor Ian

International Coach
India quietly rolling through unbeaten. Can Windies pull out a win and add even more life to the race for the semis? Probably not, but it would be fun.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
WI's NRR suggest they have played competitive cricket overall compared to other low points teams but just not been able to end the game in their favour.

trundler

Hope India's top order collapses and India's wrist spinners are thrashed. India need to have a dire game soon.