• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32nd Match - Australia v Sri Lanka (8th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah Shame for SL, would have been a 50/50 game had they batted first.

Australia favourites.

viriya

International Captain
I think the SL logic is that Lakmal is gonna get **** on anyway, so might as well make Thisara bowl and get him to bleed runs instead.

Flem274*

123/5
sri lanka have sort of picked what i'd pick. i'd drop perera though now they've sorted the death batting with mathews, chandimal, tharanga and prasaana in the side. they need to pick their best two quicks.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
sri lanka have sort of picked what i'd pick. i'd drop perera though now they've sorted the death batting with mathews, chandimal, tharanga and prasaana in the side. they need to pick their best two quicks.
Nah Chandimal and Tharanga are just extra depth, neither are any good at the death, one of them needed to go to make way for Kula or Lakmal

Flem274*

123/5
Nah Chandimal and Tharanga are just extra depth, neither are any good at the death, one of them needed to go to make way for Kula or Lakmal
i absolutely hate perera at seven though which would happen if one of those blokes dropped out. in fact i just don't want him in the team. bits and pieces cricketers only work when they're good at it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Healy just said Malinga looks like a Top Deck chocolate.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
So we have

Johnson
Starc
Faulkner
Doherty?

Have we ever had 4 left arm frontline bowlers?