• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Great match and great thread

stephen posting biased rubbish - check
burgey bringing up dhoni's catch - check
OS bringing up steve waugh's disgraceful antics - check
bambino having a wahh because he can't take a joke - check (i actually don't know if this happened but surely it did)

best part was adders getting drunk and giving TFO a spray though

maximum wahhh achieved. good work everyone.
Mate 7 beers is me just warming up........that wasn't even close to drunk posting.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
that's quite disgusting tbh. good thing i'm muslim and don't touch the devil's nectar.
Each to their own.......TFO called me an idiot cos I'd had 7 beers and you say it's disgusting. You blokes never heard of Sunday sippers? Its the climax of the weekend.

Tom Flint

International Regular
If Smith does play in the next test it would be interesting to see if he is still doing that swatting the wasp thing he started doing at lords until he got hit

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If Smith does play in the next test it would be interesting to see if he is still doing that swatting the wasp thing he started doing at lords until he got hit
He's been doing that for ages mate.......it didn't start at Lords.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Not like that he hasn't. Not as exajerated, the Australian commentators on sky and BBC were surprised by it too . Anyway let's see if he is doing it to the same level at headingly or old Trafford

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His movements get more pronounced when he’s focusing really hard. He was doing those exaggerated leaves k the first test too, it’s just that we forget it because we’re all too busy losing count of the amount of runs the **** makes

Tom Flint

International Regular
He should just concentrate on being the best batsman in the world which he undoubtedly is and stop trying to mock the bowlers, that way he might have reached better to a 93mph bouncer and been fit to play in the next test

Burgey

Faarrkkkkkk is that your take?

He’s not doing it to mock the bowlers, those movements are like a release to him when he’s focusing hard and then he resets for the next ball.

Burgey

Literally watch him. He’s spinning around as he’s leaving because he’s watching the ball almost the whole way to the keeper. He that obsessive

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He should just concentrate on being the best batsman in the world which he undoubtedly is and stop trying to mock the bowlers, that way he might have reached better to a 93mph bouncer and been fit to play in the next test
This is a searing hot take.

TheJediBrah

Are you trying to be funny or are you actually being serious?