• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Goddanm the english test spam is too real

Just saw Rory Burns has already chalked up 30 tests. Feels like he's been on the international scene for a hot minute

mr_mister

Australia won’t have their two best bowlers for this test…if England can’t take advantage of this break, they might as well concede the remaining three tests and slink back home…
I'm claiming this bowling attack as Australia A

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia won’t have their two best bowlers for this test…if England can’t take advantage of this break, they might as well concede the remaining three tests and slink back home…
To me, this couldn't be worse timing for England with the pink ball Test. If it nips around, Richardson and Neser are going to be effective - you're picking a 21 and 24 FC average duo. That's a massive luxury. Yeah it's a break for England but I don't think it's as much of one as losing your two best bowlers should be. I think we're all comfortable with the fact Neser and Richardson are more than capable of picking over the carcass that is England's top order technique. And in Adelaide with a pink ball, they'd much rather it was anywhere else probably.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez stephen, lighten up ffs. I know Pat's out but you need to loosen the grip on the appendage mate so the blood can flow back to the noggin.

mr_mister

If Smith tons up as captain and we win, is it thanks for your service cummins nice knowing ya? Don't call us wel call you?

Or will he be captain for the third test