• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd T20 at Sydney 6 December 2020

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That’s so ****ing good. Brilliant stuff

bowling Maxwell in the power play was massive in this game. Just a gash move

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Great game of cricket.

Not sure about Australia's tactics that final over having a debutant left-armer bowl around the wicket with relatively little fielding protection on the leg-side.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Are we really expecting whoever slots in at no. 6 once Kohli's gone to be much better than Pandya? I would love to have him around if only just for his batting. Bonus if he can turn his arm over, but just his presence gives an x-factor to this team.

tony p

First Class Debutant
You know Australia aren't taking this seriously when you have Sams getting an Australian T20 Cap.
Are we that desperate, if so, where is Clive Rose.

Daemon

The long sleeves Oz kit looks awesome. Only Henriques and Wade while keeping were wearing it I think.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
when you factor in this being MJ's fourth ODer or something, this is quite the line-up

Wow, two storey Brett Dorey, that's quite the blast from the past. Bit of an odd selection as I can't ever recall him being a very good white ball bowler even for WA

Daemon

That's mad. Shouting, drunks, no social distancing, no masks. Seems like a recipe for a super spreading event.