• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Australia ****ed up the last 10 and still managed 83 off them. There's no safe way to do this but it's easier to go 7 an over now then chase 11-12 an over in the last 10 than start going at 9rpo for the next 20.

Or is it? idk. i want to believe in dhoni but ugh ****ing australia's gonna win this
we didn't really **** up the last 10 - overs 45-50 were pretty good for us (not amazing, but good). it was the overs between the end of the pp and ~43 where we got ourselves muddled.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia ****ed up the last 10 and still managed 83 off them. There's no safe way to do this but it's easier to go 7 an over now then chase 11-12 an over in the last 10 than start going at 9rpo for the next 20.

Or is it? idk. i want to believe in dhoni but ugh ****ing australia's gonna win this
I'd take the PP now. Then attack that, and continue the momentum before the death. It's certainly not unwinnable for India.

OverratedSanity

we didn't really **** up the last 10 - overs 45-50 were pretty good for us (not amazing, but good). it was the overs between the end of the pp and ~43 where we got ourselves muddled.
I think the last 10 weren't great either... just the last 2 that swung the momentum in a big way.

viriya

International Captain
No you ****ing didn't you liar. You said India were ****ed if Kohli went which I called a knee jerk post. My point has always been that India have a chance particularly as they've got the best finisher in history at the crease. You disagreed and now you're arguing my point for me?
India are ****ed != impossible. They were ****ed for sure. It's not a knee jerk post. Dhoni is not a god - he's basically never done it from 20 overs on without help (ignoring the times he came in at #3 early in his career).

Shady Slim

International Coach
remember india actually need 328 because ties

a run is crucial just ask klusener

oh

hundred posts just wham bam thank you ma'am that was quick

OverratedSanity

Nah its not, the game's gone if we don't hit out now. It's already 10 and over, I know Dhoni likes to take it deep but this is not the kind of chase for that unfortunately.
I dunno... feel a wicket now is pretty much game over. Better to take 5 more overs tbh. Jadeja is dead meat against this attack.

Flem274*

123/5
you can't sustain an onslaught over 19 overs with only two halfway competent players left in the shed. better to keep rotating the strike and have a shorter but intense go at this.

150 after 30 approx is perfect. unfortunately it's not the magical 150/2. they're on target doing what they're doing, they just can't get out.