• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
Played a reasonable amount of domestic cricket tho. (50 list A games.)
That's nothing.. he's barely played any international cricket..

Hope you understand that I'm saying that he just looks too good for a new player.. looks like he's been around a while.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's nothing.. he's barely played any international cricket..

Hope you understand that I'm saying that he just looks too good for a new player.. looks like he's been around a while.
He's not, he's been around years now.

Literally one look at his profile.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting, they'd still need 179 from 20 overs. But yeah I thought that would be the sort of total they'd be aiming for after 130....but probably 2 down and not 3.
If we still get to keep kohli with Dhoni, Raina and Jadeja I'd be okay with it.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Dhawan struggles when cramped for room - as opposed to other batsmen in cricket. **** off with the strong zone/weak zone **** ffs. Nothing apart from the obvious shown there ever.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting, they'd still need 179 from 20 overs.

But yeah I thought that would be the sort of total they'd be aiming for after 130....but probably 2 down and not 3.
Yeah I'd also prefer if Kohli is one of the guys at the crease at that stage. 170-180 in the last 20 with Kohli, Dhoni and Raina still not out would make things really fun.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
So Indian fans...would you take 150/3 off 30 from here?
No, I won't take it. Chasing 328, would take that score for 1 or 2 wickets. 3 is a little high considering India's batting is not as deep as the Aussies. Its too top heavy here.