• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022 West Indies 4-Day Championship

WICFan

U19 Captain
I think that he's lost it. He should focus more on the shorter format of the game. Another thing that I am surprised about is TT's lack of batting backbone (upon resumption of the tournament). Their bowling has been top though with Seales and Phillip and co...
I think it's time they started to move on some of the veterans, Cariah could replace Khan and they could rotate Bravo/Mohammed for young Kallicharnan or another young batter. Da Silva could move up to 5 with Hinds and Cariah at 6 and 7.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's time they started to move on some of the veterans, Cariah could replace Khan and they could rotate Bravo/Mohammed for young Kallicharnan or another young batter. Da Silva could move up to 5 with Hinds and Cariah at 6 and 7.
What happen to Keegan Simmons?

SillyCowCorner1

Jamaica going at a healthy rate this morning.

They are 344/7 (100.0)

Thomas is on 60 (70), and Jamie Merchant is on 30 (20). The wicket is a belter for batting to go with the small boundaries. High scoring.

SillyCowCorner1

He gets to his century!

Congrats Aldane Thomas.

There's been a good number of centurions upon resumption of the competition.

He's now stumped for 100 (101)

Jamaica ends their innings on 393

SillyCowCorner1

The Harpy Eagles have made a solid start to their innings. Hemraj made 78, while Tage is approaching his half-century. Imlach, the keeper is batting at 3. Once again his technique is solid. He looks similar to Shai Hope.

Tage gets to his fifty.

Aritro

International Regular
Just ran my eye down the stats for this season and it looks like Tangerine Dream Chanderpaul is having a bumper season. Any chance this lad is actually any good? It would be nice if he was.

SillyCowCorner1

Just ran my eye down the stats for this season and it looks like Tangerine Dream Chanderpaul is having a bumper season. Any chance this lad is actually any good? It would be nice if he was.
Well, not much in the first couple of matches of the season. It looked like he was doing extra work during the break...and just before the resumption of the competition, he made 167 in a practice match at Providence...

He is hungry for runs...and that's a good sign. His strike rate is a touch slower than Kraigg, but as he has shown in the 2nd innings against Barbados, he can be aggressive and find gaps.

SillyCowCorner1

184 for Tage. I love these big hundreds.

This match is heading towards a draw. Our Harpy Eagles are piling on the runs.

584/7 (157.0)

SillyCowCorner1

Windwards batting first against Barbados...Kraigg brought in Chase in the 7th over and he immediately bowled Devon Smith lol

SillyCowCorner1

And in the other match, arch-rivals, Guyana takes on TT

They are batting first, and we have struck first. Keegan Simmons is back in the pavilion. Keemo Paul with the wicket.