• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2021 Pakistan Super League (20th Feb-22nd March, UAE time 9 June-24 June)

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** me those Hafeez sixes. All about 90 metres and just so classy. The number 3 Pakistan needs.

cnerd123

likes this
Multan Sultans are my favourite team in this comp. Cool name, Mohammad Rizwan, and RR legend Sohail Tanvir opening the bowling. The kit looks good too.

cnerd123

likes this
So I'm weak against legspin, and I have a match coming up against a team with a good legspinner

I don't like Kamran Akmal, but when the Comms pulled up the stats of how much he scores Vs legspinners compared to other bowlers, I thought 'alright, maybe I can learn something from him here' and I decide to pay close attention to how he plays Usman Qadir

Ofc the very next ball he gets out LBW to a googly. ****ing Kamran Akmal.