• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2020/21 New Zealand Domestic Season

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I was thinking 200 was on the way Cants were going and would have been a fun chase. Looking likely they'll get 160-170

jcas0167

International Debutant
Is it wrong to say Ravindra the best kiwi Indian heritage fielder I've seen? A run out yesterday and a great catch today. Just used to seeing Ish and Jeet struggle :D
Check out Dipak Patel's boundary catch in the World Series. Sky have highlights of this game which NZ won on the last ball. Patel took a great diving catch earlier at square too.

Last edited:

jcas0167

International Debutant
Far out, as well as Finn Allen has batted George Worker is actually the top Super Smash run scorer. NZ really have some opening depth with Munro also dominating in the Big Bash.

nzfan

Senior Pros doing it for firebirds today. I think they'll book home finals of they get through today.

nzfan

I think Bracewell is a good choice and he's left handed as well. Hits a long ball.

Shows how important the quick runs Finn Allen and Ravindra get make a difference.