• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2018 FIFA World Cup CW tipping competition

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I am hoping England wins their semi final
on the basis that the later the tears come from their fans, the sweeter they’ll be.
Nah, not for me anyway. I'll be truly gutted if we bow out in the semis........I don't think I'll be similarly devo if we lose in the final (of course having never been in that situation I've no idea how I will feel come the time)

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Heh.

I haven't watched a ton of games in the tournament, but I thought the England back 3 looked exploitable against Sweden and were lucky not to concede. Only watched a couple of Croatia games but they've got more firepower than Sweden and I think they'll bang a few in.

Also, I'm in it to win it and I need to go against the grain to some degree :ph34r:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Afaik the only excuse for any CW member not to be supporting Eng wholehartedly on Wed is if they are Croatian.......anyone else is just a **** with no heart or soul.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afaik the only excuse for any CW member not to be supporting Eng wholehartedly on Wed is if they are Croatian.......anyone else is just a **** with no heart or soul.
? I don't support the nation that destroyed my country of birth and lets their queen wear a reminder of it on her head #returnthekohinoor

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm gonna take a stab and say you're 8 beers in.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't blame the people of the world for rooting against a nation that basically enslaved most of them for hundreds of years.

Daemon

No heart.....no soul.

We may have been ****s 100 years ago but you're a **** now.
"may" have been?

Regardless, I'm supporting Croatia because I've been there and it's a stunning place. I've also been to London and found it dirty, grimy and cold, much like the people that live there. It's the Chennai of Europe.

Burgey

"may" have been?

Regardless, I'm supporting Croatia because I've been there and it's a stunning place. I've also been to London and found it dirty, grimy and cold, much like the people that live there. It's the Chennai of Europe.
Actually, the Chennai of Europe is Birmingham.

Daemon

Actually, the Chennai of Europe is Birmingham.
Sounds like an awful place. As does Bristol, where I'm assured by S.Kennedy that nightly dust ups are commonplace and 30% of all youth spend the night in a drunk tank at least once in their lives.