• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2016/17 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Neesham.

Smith
Guptill-Bunce
Murdoch
Chapman
Mitchell
Neesham
Seifert
Kuggeleijn
Southee
Nethula
Wagner

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought about punting on Ryder here, who's apparently out with a groin strain for the first five rounds, but is potentially keen to put his name forward for Plunket Shield selection again after Christmas.

Instead, I'll go for someone more highbrow, possibly the highest I.Q. in domestic cricket. Also one of the few young seamers who'll swing six out of six in every new ball over he bowls: Navin Patel.

Smith
Guptill-Bunce
Murdoch
Chapman
Mitchell
Seifert +
Kuggeleijn
Southee
Nethula
Wagner
N Patel

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
On the strength of two big forum favourites for Black Caps honours (Brad Wilson and Andrew Ellis), Dan will lead you all into R2, even after Phlegm and NZT slot in their eleventh man.

The top ten beasts of the round:

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Conflicted. Do I go some hack like Woodcock or Nicol who will put in reliably average returns or take a punt?

**** it, Michael Pollard

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
You can all nominate a 12th man to come in and play when your first-string players are lost to a court trial, I've decided.

Mine is Seth Rance.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
The current basket of deplorables and forgotten gems:

Nicol
B Cachopa
C Cachopa
Quinn
Hutchinson
Andrews
Sodhi
Anderson