• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2015 World cup ticket prices (NZ) announced

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
i'll be buying my pre-sale tickets tonight. We may go on several road trips around the country. Anyone know what the limit is you can buy for one game?

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
4, though if you have multiple computers running you can buy quite a few all sitting next to each other, by clicking purchase at the same time
As I don't think the pre-purchase codes are unique.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Who is the quarterfinal in wellington going to be possibly?

Schedule just says TBD vs TBD

Edit - forget this - if nz makes it through they will play in wellington.

Got tickets for nz vs england
the quarterfinal
and a road trip to hamilton to see bangers vs nz.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A friend convinced me to go to the Semi in Auckland and I'm also going to Ireland vs. West Indies at Nelson. No way am I paying reasonable coin to see a match at the Westpac (Hurricane will be surprised to hear ;) )

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
A friend convinced me to go to the Semi in Auckland and I'm also going to Ireland vs. West Indies at Nelson. No way am I paying reasonable coin to see a match at the Westpac (Hurricane will be surprised to hear ;) )
yeah I wanted to go that nelson game too. The plan was to get loaded on the ferry and make some poor sod be designated driver at the other end. But I lost the vote and people think Bangers vs NZ will be a better match in the tron. Still the road trip to hamilton should be epic we have a year to plan it and I am sure we will come up with some good ideas of how to pass the time,

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Got tickets to England v Scotland in Christchurch and will probably go to Pakistan v WI which is 2 days before that. Probably get them next payday lol.

I'll probably go to the Auckland games as well, apart from the NZ game, more interested in seeing the other teams play live for some weird reason.

Hoggy

U19 12th Man
India v South Africa at the MCG
Australia v Sri Lanka at the SCG (Y) Never been, long weekend in Melbourne, possible start of the NRL season too. Magnificent timing.
Australia v Scotland at Bellerive Oval
Quarter Final at the MCG.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, NZ v Sri Lanka at Hagley Oval is sold out already! Kind of disappointing, since I had been thinking about heading down there, but that's also really awesome to see. Well done, Christchurch. And maybe some tickets will pop up on Trade Me nearer the time.

I've bought tickets to quite a few games now:

NZ v Australia, Eden Park
South Africa v Pakistan, Eden Park
India v Ireland, Seddon Park
NZ v Bangladesh, Seddon Park
India v Zimbabwe, Eden Park
Semi Final 1, Eden Park