• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005 updated database - semi complete

Greg Blewett

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
But only to the Windies/Zim/Aus in that little fix you can download. It was just a 'demo' kind of thing to see that it worked on everyones pc and not just mine.

Still a long way to go but should be done soon.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
The Aussies look great, haven't played with them yet, so dont know attributes, but great to see the stats up.

Just need to fix two players stats up - Travis Birt, Brendon Joseland

They is down as 5 matches, 10 innings, 163 not outs, 52 runs, 153 HS, Ave 0.33????

Not that, they are gonna play for me, just a problem i noticed that you may have wanted to fix???

Blaze

Banned
Greg Blewett said:
But only to the Windies/Zim/Aus in that little fix you can download. It was just a 'demo' kind of thing to see that it worked on everyones pc and not just mine.

Still a long way to go but should be done soon.

Still its a great start though. I am guesing your knowledge of cricket is fairly sharp and that you don't need any help in adjusting the abilities of players from other countries. If you wanted to you could open up a thread and people could decide and get a general consencious on the abilities of each player. This may be helpful in getting the advice of people from the countries you are editing.. just a suggestion. I trust you anyway but yea good luck with the rest of it.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Blaze said:
Still its a great start though. I am guesing your knowledge of cricket is fairly sharp and that you don't need any help in adjusting the abilities of players from other countries. If you wanted to you could open up a thread and people could decide and get a general consencious on the abilities of each player. This may be helpful in getting the advice of people from the countries you are editing.. just a suggestion. I trust you anyway but yea good luck with the rest of it.

As long as Mills is not this super All-Rounder any more I am happy.

DJellett

International Debutant
Why has this thread gone cold? This database is incredible...Mr Blewett, how far along are you now?

Thanks

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
the database consists of 9 main countries (aus, eng, ind, nz, pak, rsa, sri, wi, zim). if every1 wants a complete 100% up to date database why doesn't about 10 people combine in making the database. (the 10th person specalising in players from bang, can, neth, namb and kenya). That way the database is done quickly and effectively.

ya no its just a thought

`````keep it real``````

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Minnows should be in! you should be able to play as Netherlands (or nam or can or whatever) and play ODI's and if you win enough(ie get that amount of points in lets say 5 season) you get Test status !

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho said:
I dunno, but whitedazzler's "`````keep it real``````" sort of gave it away, Tarique :unsure:
dont you f****ing dare to call me tarique! you biatch!